Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

dunt noe y!!

today on 10th of July.. since it is Saturday, aku woke late in the afternoon..the time now shows dat it is 11.30 and something...argghh..ngantuk nyer..hurm..as always da first thing i ever look for when i wake up from sleep is PHONE!haha.. and i saw dat i received one message... it was from aniki.he asked me "wak gapo tu?".. i'm just wondering..y did he asked dat??? he never ever asked me dat before.. well dats is some kind of what i had remember....instead of me messenging him first, he never message me!! it shocked me a bit...
actually, what i wanted to say is, i feel sad right at this point.. i dunt noe why.... i should be happy for dat.. but... i just cant be happy.. y am i always sad when it comes to aniki??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...