Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

its has beeb a really looooooonnnggg time...

assalamualaikum.... here i am posting this.. i've been leaving u for a long time la bloggy...
since all of my time has been taken by uni life.. well, i'd expect this uni life to be exciting or somethin' like that..HAHA. it turns out that all of my expectation are all just like dust being flew by a strong wind.
u may understand me if u were in my shoes bloggy... it hurts a lot living like this... but, whether i like it or hated it, i still have to go with it.. i still have to accept it with all my hearts and if don't, only The Almighty knows what will happen to me in the next next day forwards.....(oh what am i talking about)

its almost 15 december!!! u know what bloggy?? haha.. sheb shub said that, he feels like he wanna eats cake.. he felt like he wanna to celebrate someone's birthday and eat that birthday cake... haha.. he asked me if i might know if there is someones birthday around now....
of course i didn't answer...
even
i really want so much that my incoming birthday to be celebrated.... (oh! what am i thinking?) haha... who cares...

SO, bloggy, please celebrate my birthday!! even ur just a web page, i wanna u to celebrate it!! huhu.. thanks yea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...